sunless spray tanning
We are excited to offer Norvell sunless spray tanning. Spray tanning is an excellent alternative to sun tanning and tanning beds. The award winning Norvell formulas offer a customizable tan on every client, providing natural color results on all skin types. The solution is applied with a state of the art HVLP turbine gun by a certified technician. With proper maintenance color will last 5-7 days.
|Single Spray Session||$40|
|3 Spray Session||$100|
|5 Spray Session*||$155|
|Partial Body Tan (upper or lower)||$20|
|Clear Solution (no cosmetic bronzer)||$5+|
|ONE Solution (rinsed in as little as 1-hour)||
*Includes FREE Sunless Maintenance Kit ($32 value)
- Exfoliate - A key to excellent color results. 24-hours prior to your appointment, remove dry/dead skin cells with a pH balancing scrub. (Norvell maintenance products available in salon)
- Avoid Barriers - Try to avoid using bar soap, high pH shower products, and those containing in-shower moisturizers as these lessen tanning results.
- Hair Removal - Any shaving, waxing or use of depilatory creams should be done at least 24 hours before your session.
day of session
- Avoid using anything on the skin that could act as a barrier between the solution and your skin. Do not apply lotions, creams, or perfume before your session.
- Remove make-up prior to your session.
- Wear loose fitting clothing and sandals if possible.
- Wearing a dark swimsuit or undergarment of your choice is recommended. (Disposables are available in salon)
- It is recommended to refrain from showering for 24 hours. DHA takes 4-6 hours to penetrate and up to 24 hours to develop. If you must shower, wait at least 4-6 hours and WARM WATER RINSE ONLY!
- Avoid washing hands (other than palms) until your post-tan shower.
- Avoid exercising, perspiring, or swimming after session for 24 hours.
- Do not use moisturizer for the first 24 hours following your session.
- Extend the life of your tan With Norvell retail Products!